For Oral presentations, each presenter will have up to ten minutes to present their research and take questions from the audience.
- Acceptable formats are power points (widescreen 16:9).
- Limit the text on your slides – focus on the main message
- Utilize clear visuals and graphics instead of text
- Limit abbreviations and unnecessary text
- Use bullet points instead of full sentences
- Make sure slides are clear and readable – double space your text
- Use clear fonts and contrasting colours
- Acceptable font types are Arial, Calibri and Cambria (do not use Times New Roman)
- Avoid the use of ALL CAPITAL letters or underlined text, as they are difficult to read
- Prevent using font sizes smaller than 22 points as far as possible.
Note: Make sure you get your presentation uploaded in advance on the computer at the presentation hall before the beginning of the session.